Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dream Room


My husband & I have a dream room. It's in the basement of our house & it is where we both go to dwell, pray, contemplate, reflect, seek, cry, laugh, & mostly....dream.

maps make incredible wallpaper ;)

So far my theme for 2011 has been anticipation & expectation. This is no exception!
I can't believe that it's only March & I've already seen a major breakthrough in 2 areas of my life, & a 3rd is on it's way! I felt like this year was going to make up for lost time & at 10 fold.... it already has.
I spent the beginning of my young adulthood focusing on love, so many people spend their whole lives searching for that one great love & I have been so blessed to have found him.


Recent collage from our 15 minute spontaneous snow shoot! :)


Even though it's a bit out of order- now that the dust has settled in my life I can actually see glimpses of my future. I was a fearless teenager- it seems the moment I turned 20 I unknowingly gave into fear after fear, I was completely crippled in pursuing anything that I may have felt inclined towards.  I just knew this year was different & now that I am starting to see the puzzle pieces slowly come together- I am doing everything within myself to shut fear out at the door & live as though fear was never there.  I am in awe at the details of this freedom- I had a word spoken over my life 9 years ago- & for the very first time- it's been revealed to me.

This word was purposed for this time. I had almost lost hope. almost.
I haven't even braised the surface of seeing the manifestations & feeling the revolution within me, but the fact that the PROMISE is there, is mind boggling to say the least!
Now, my challenge is to LIVE my life on this promise- fears & all.... & see what happens. 

With all of this being said I want to clarify something.  This isn't easy, it's actually extremely challenging & it's not glamorous, it's not fun- it doesn't feel good- but if the benefit is anything like what I've already experienced- 
the freedom really will justify the pain it's taking to get there.

"The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty" 

Love, Audra


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!