Friday, April 15, 2011

Beckoning : Bridgette



Bridgette. Bridgette. Bridgette.
Where to begin? I could take this onto a million different directions. 
I could start out telling you how beautiful she is, but you see that.
  I could start by giving you a run down of our hilarious yet genuine friendship, but you've probably assumed that. 
 I could start by describing how she is my grandest cheerleader & has pushed me to believe in myself,
but that will probably get a little soggy.

Regardless of my ramblings, Bridgette is one of those people- that you simply don't know where to begin.
(Those are the best kind!)

Before I start detailing this shoot out I want to let you guys know how talented this girl is. 
I have a fear. That fear is going to the salon! I've never, ever had an expected experience. 
I've had a trim turn into 7 inches, a side bang suddenly morph into a 1 inch second grade picture, & 5 updos I had to REDO.  Honestly, I had lost complete hope with professional hair care! Until now!

If I didn't believe what I am about to tell you- I wouldn't bother in saying this.

This girl truly is a gem in the beauty industry. She esteems glamour & detail. 
She captures a vision & executes it perfectly! I don't know how many times I've gawked at her Picasso worthy eye makeup, or dragged her to my computer to recreate a hairstyle for me. 
I believe in this girl & am beyond blessed to have her as a part of my brand.

Brides: If you book Audra Dawn Photography, she is my girl! She offers an incredible discount for my clients & the best thing is- she comes to you! Hair + makeup. It's safe to say she is equally gifted in both.

This shoot came out better than I had expected taking into consideration it was a cold, dark, stormy day just before sunset! I was worried we had waited too long but I think we were able to work it out!
Bridgette will be no stranger to this blog- she's always up for my experiments! 
I've blabbered long enough.
 Enjoy!!!! 









CLICK "Read More"!











Love, Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!